PRIVACY NOTICE SUMMARY FOR CLIENTS
This policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners.
Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc).
We most frequently process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data“). Enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent in providing us with that data.
Further we frequently process transaction data relating to transactions, including the purchase of goods & services that you may enter into with us through our website (“transaction data”). The legal basis for this processing is the performance of contract between you & us and/or the taking of steps at your request, to enter into such a contract for the proper administration of our website & business.
We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018.
Further, by providing telephone, fax and email details, you consent to us contacting you using that method.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please email on the email address given on this website.
Information Collection & Use.
We collect information in two possible ways:
1. When you directly give it to us (Directly Provided Data)
When you sign up for our site, purchase our products or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
2. When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (User Authorised Data)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data For ?
We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary.
We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Choosing How We Use Your Data.
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to us by emailing us. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by us regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You are also free to close your account through our account settings. If you do so, your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by emailing us.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving any marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please email us on the email address given on this website.
Where We Transfer & Store Your Data.
We are based in UK so your data will be processed in the UK. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance as required by GDPR 2016/679.
Who We Disclose Your Data Too ?
We can disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- Our organisation & any employees.
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in operating our website to provide a service to you: in particular website hosting providers located in Europe;
- Payment processing services which are located in the US, UK & identification verification services located in the UK.
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in the UK.
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- Other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Moreover we may disclose usage, account, profile, service, publication, customer, enquiry, notification, transactional & correspondence data to our suppliers, contractors & business associates in so far as its reasonably necessary for us to supply you with relevant goods and/or services in regard of your contact with us.
How We Keep Your Data Secure.
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in Wales, UK.
Personal information that we store or transmit by email is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-stage authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
Marketing Choices Regarding Your Data.
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
Further you can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in email itself.
Registration Or E-Mail List Forms.
Moreover we will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration or e-mail list forms, to anyone.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features. If you log into the website as a registered user, your session cookie will also contain your user ID so that we can check which services you are allowed to access.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Updating This Policy.
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How You Can Contact Us.
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.